St Brigid’s Catholic School is a dynamic workplace where the gifts you bring challenge you to strive to create the best learning opportunities for our children.
As an equal opportunity employer we invite applications from those people who place student care and learning in a Catholic Christian environment at the core of their values and beliefs. No matter what the position you may have within the school, you know that your role is vital to the work that we do to:
- engage children as creative, collaborative and connected learners
- grow the partnership between parents and school
- sustain one another as colleagues in learning
- build healthy relationships with the wider community
- contribute to the administrative operations of the school
- inspired by love of self, others and God in our children
There are currently no positions with St Brigids Catholic School. Please check back again later.
For a list of current vacancies within Catholic Education South Australia, please click here.
Temporary Relief Teaching (TRT)
If you are a Registered or Graduate Teacher, and wish to be on the St Brigid's contact list for Temporary Relief Teaching, please send required documents (listed below) to the Deputy Principal, Gennaro Mannella. Gmannella@stbrigids.catholic.edu.au
- Teachers Registration
- Responding to Abuse and Neglect Certificate
- Working With Children Check
- First Aid Statement of Attainment
- Current CV with at least 2 References
- Applicant Declaration Form